Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help to identfy an unkown Schirmutze model ´Ìsko`Postwar

Hi!

Please give a hand to identify this Schirmutza, obviously potwar based on the maker mark from Carl Isken 'Isko', photos are not the best but are the only ones at hand by the moment.

Any opinion wellcome!

Best regards

Nacho
    Attached Files

Looked like a Schirmmütze for a portier or members of a Spielmannszug (musicans) or something like that.

Comment

Hi Nightwish

Thanks for the response, maybe you are right, this can explain that I can't find one like this in the military or civilian services that I searched

Thanks again
      Regards
      Nacho

Comment

I've seen such color-combinations often in front of Hotels (portiers) or during the marchingmusic on "Volksfeste" (Spielmannszüge) in germany. I did not know a branch, wich wears such colors.

German Bundesbahn (Railway) had had a similar red Color, but I did not know them with so much gold.

Comment

Gentlemen,

More than likely from a hotel. Bands wore a variety different coloured uniforms but green was very common. Wrong shape and colour for the red hats worn by the Bundesbahn.

Regards,

Gordon

Comment

Hi Gordon!

Thanks for the opinion, I had assumed that it has nothing to do with military or civil service.

Nacho

Comment

Also Stud Farms are possible, I remember some drive outs with the Driver wearing some kind of this Cap from my childhood.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X